Impact of Low Financial Wellness on the Employer
Employee stress has a negative impact in the workplace. The negative impact of employees’ low financial wellness can be identified from an increase in the amount of
- Work hours employees spend on personal business.
- Days when employees are partially not able to work.
- Days when employees are totally not able to work.
- Days when employees are late.
- Conflicts among workers.
- Workers participating in credit counseling.
(Kim, Sorhaindo, & Garman, 2006)